Lawn Crew Member
Lawn Crew Members are responsible for completing various lawn tasks (such as mowing, trimming, etc.) in order to care for residential and commercial turf and landscaping. Lawn Crew Members work in teams to provide various services to clients throughout the Metro area.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Reports for duty at the designated location and time each day
- Accurately tracks hours worked by clocking in and out
- Maintains a good attitude and is a team player
- Adheres to job safety training and company expectations
- Perform tasks as directed by Lawn Crew Leader
- Trained on, and operates, various mowers and equipment (mowers, string trimmer, backpack blower, etc.)
- Operates a hand labor shovel, rake, pulls weeds, collects garbage
- Maintains a clean and professional work site, truck/trailer, and uniform.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to pass drug screening (Required)
- Lawn care experience is a plus, but not required
- Stand for long periods of time
- Stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances
- Work in adverse weather including heat, cold, wind, and rain
- Lift/ push 75 lbs without difficulty
- Twist body in shoveling and raking motion
- Wheelbarrow up to 200 lbs at a time
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)
- Monday – Thursday; generally between the hours of 7:30am and 6:30pm. Weekends or overtime on an as-needed basis. Hours vary by month based on business demands.