The Landscape Designer is responsible for the overall planning, development, and completion of residential and commercial projects in a profitable manner. Additionally Designers are responsible for building and maintaining the contact and client base. Landscape Designers work closely with and support others within the sales department.
Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Familiarity with project management concepts and ability to assist in maintaining scope and budgets.
- Collaborate with Designers and Project Managers to develop project design and ensure high graphic and technical quality of project deliverables.
- Supports projects in all project phases, from concept design through construction documents.
- Utilizes a variety of representation modes and programs to develop legibly, yet evocative graphics which clearly convey project concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture/Design (Preferred)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite, and SketchUp
- Must have the ability to read and interpret ordinances, statutes, plans, maps, blueprints, etc.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Health care plan options
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)