Daily Responsibilities & Expectations
- Dependable and punctual.
- Utilizes job tracking software.
- Completes tasks as assigned by installation leads and technicians.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Follow direction and produce results
- Punctual and Dependable
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to stoop, bend, lift, kneel, carry objects for short distances
- Ability to work in adverse weather including heat, cold, wind, and rain
- Ability to lift/ push 75 lbs without difficulty
- Ability to twist body in shoveling and raking motion
- Wheelbarrow up to 200 lbs at a time
Please note that these job requirements are subject to change as required.
- PTO for full time employees
- Health care plan options for full time employees
- Year-round work opportunities
- Paid training
- Paid certification and licensing classes
- Long term growth and career advancement opportunities
- Team building and company wide events (grill outs, TopGolf, year end celebrations, etc.)